The culture at Resilience Inc is unlike many.
We’re a collection of personalities that listen to EntreLeadership podcasts, believe in the group vs. the individual, never turn down a challenge, and know how to tailgate with the best of them at a Cards or Blues game! We are fierce, focused, and determined to make a difference in our lives and the lives of others.
We have cultivated an environment that pushes the envelope through open communication and collaboration. Though our team hails from all across the country, we’re each proud to be headquartered in The Lou. No matter how our team arrives, they find a culture that empowers and builds entrepreneurs.
We’re best known for:
- Team nights at local St. Louis hotspots
- Competitive compensation plans with heavy bonuses
- Company sponsored travel nationally & internationally
- Hands-on training from top executives in the company
- Franklin Covey, Mark Cuban, Tony Robbins leadership training
- Themed office days